Course DescriptionThis pronunciation course will focus on helping students develop speech clarity and listening comprehension. In this course, students will develop the knowledge and skills needed to be understood by native speakers and the ability to follow spoken language. They will review and practice English rhythm, stress, and emphasis pattern and will experience a new way of learning pronunciation, with the ultimate goal of being able to use the knowledge gained to communicate with native speakers easily and effectively.
Course ObjectivesBy the end of the course, we hope that you will be able to:
1. Develop the ability to identify and produce English key sounds as well as its basic rhythm, stress and intonation patterns in context.
2. Increase self-confidence in the way you speak.
3. Develop speech-monitoring abilities for use outside of the classroom.
4. Discover your own strengths and weaknesses with certain sound patterns due to the influence of your native language.
5. Listen and speak naturally, using contractions and reductions.
Please call 514-696-3508 for more information
Copyright © 2002 design by Web-Renovations.com.